Christine Ianni Christine Ianni Christine Ianni Christine Ianni Christine Ianni Christine Ianni Christine Ianni

Christine IanniChristine IanniChristine IanniChristine IanniChristine Ianni

Monday, October 17, 2011

What I'm Loving RIGHT NOW!




When the seasons change, so does the rest of life. 
And every part of it  should get a little update---  
from fashion to beauty, to the scents around our home, to the things I
keep in the kitchen. 
Enjoy the new things making me happy this fall!!!

 1.  Michael Kors phone wallet - The perfect "on the go" solution to having it all together. So many women AND men comment on how awesome this is.  What a great gift!

 2.  Neutrogena Revitalizing lip balm in sheer shimmer- the perfect 'touch of shimmer' Chapstick. Obsessed!


 3.  Opi - in Happy Anniversary. My Mom bought me this.  It is her favorite & now mine.  It's the perfect throw on, no mess nail polish.  You really CAN'T mess it up and people always compliment it.

 
 4.  Bliss Shampoo and Conditioner.  Amazing smell and they make my hair shinier! Plus, I get them at Nordstrom Rack for 50% off!

 5.  Tide - Total Care renewing rain scent.  I'm infatuated with the smell.  It makes me wanna put my face deep in all my laundry and just breath.  I have never loved doing laundry as much as I do now!

 6.  Yankee Candle- Farmers Market.  I forgot about how much I loved this candle. I used it last season and pulled it out again this week. It makes the house smell so yummy.  I just picked up another one for the kitchen at bed bath and beyond- on sale, plus used a 20% off coupon!!!

 7.  Grady Cabernet Sauvignon. only $16 online (it's our friend, Christy Grady's family's winery in Lodi, CA) the best cab for fall! 

 8.  Siggi's Yogurt -vanilla flavor.  I have been on the prowl for the perfect high protein, tasty yogurt & I have found it! This little guy packs 14 grams of protein and is all natural. Just add berries.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...